PAC8000 Remote Terminal Unit (RTU) thrives in the desert heat of the Arabian Peninsula and the arctic cold of Siberian oil fields—delivering quality, reliability and safety for your success./h4>
With increasing pressure to improve operational performance, meet environmental specifications and overcome rising energy costs, oil and gas operations must efficiently and securely monitor and control entire processes across local and remote locations.
You need a partner that understands your business and can deliver the expertise and capabilities to drive results. The PAC8000 RTU solution from GE Intelligent Platforms enables you to easily monitor, diagnose and maintain your utility assets— even in the most hazardous environments.
Access to timely and accurate mission-critical information from fixed assets such as oil and gas wells, compressor stations, pipelines, fluid storage tanks and utility meters, can eliminate critical gaps in your oil and gas operations, resulting in higher productivity and long-term growth.
Designed by experienced process engineers, PAC8000 RTU is simple to use and delivers significant cost savings and value:
- Tough environmental specifications from –40 to +70 degrees Celsius continuous operation; 10 years of service in Class G3 corrosive environments
- Inherent reliability – redundant CPU, power supplies, communications
- Easy maintainability – hot replacement and automatic configuration
- Integrated intrinsic safety (optional)
- Integrate optionally with SafetyNet – TUV certified to SIL 2
- Scalability from 8 to 1024 I/O
- Extensive diagnostics for remote health monitoring
- Minimum cost field mounting
- Low cost of ownership
This content is available to Premium Members Only.