Connect people and machines– smarter, faster and easier than ever before.
Streamline your system and simplify development and maintenance by relying on one powerful device for your operator interface (OI) and control requirements. QuickPanel+ is an all-in-one device: an OI/HMI, a PLC/process controller, machine gateway, and a data historian. Featuring the latest touchscreen technology, it provides the high performance, connectivity and user experience expected in today’s increasingly connected world. QuickPanel+ delivers precision, speed, and flexibility even in third-party environments.
The QuickPanel+ connects people and machines, delivering actionable data and insight to improve operations and boost productivity. QuickPanel+ interface runs on top of Windows® Embedded Compact 7 and offers a fully-functional HTML5 browser and multimedia support. Use QuickPanel+ to publish dynamic web reports and graphs for viewing from any device with intranet or Internet access. Quickly access training videos, technical documentation and other critical information via a secure network connection for a truly connected user experience.
Plug-and-play interoperability results in ease of use and implementation. Using serial and Ethernet connectivity, QuickPanel+ can be used with controllers and I/O from multiple vendors for swift and smooth integration even in complex systems. Enjoy the functionality of a PC– such as remote desktop, web browser, built-in peer networking and FTP and HTTP servers– without the IT headaches.
The QuickPanel+ is a high-performance controller with built-in HMI functions. It supports 5 IEC programming languages: relay ladder, sequential function chart, structured text, instruction list, and function block diagram. Configuration is easy– a common database reduces development time by eliminating the need to re-enter tag names, and an extensive library of preconfigured animation objects is provided. It’s even possible to select multi-language support when the system is online.
- Control capability with GE and third-party I/O
- Plug and play connectivity• Designed for easy installation and configuration by automation engineers
- Fully integrated view, control and data historian
- Multi-touch for optimum responsiveness
- Vivid images for more complete process visualization
- Fully functional web browser with multimedia capability
- Email and text alerts based on user-defined settings
- Custom, web-enabled reports and graphs
- Remote diagnostics and security
- Powerful scripting options
- Object-based programming functionality
- Compatibility with third-party components